Xilisoft Blu-ray Creator
Burns MTS, M2TS, TS, and common videos to AVCHD, BD (Blu-ray disc) and more
Xilisoft Blu-ray Creator 2 can burn MTS, M2TS, TS, and common videos to AVCHD, BD (Blu-ray disc), as well as converting videos to BDMV ISO and AVCHD ISO with different resolutions (1280x720p, 1440x1080p, 1440x1080i, 1920x1080i and 1920x1080p) for playback on Blu-ray players or PS3.
Blu-ray creator has high compatibility with the latest Blu-ray discs like BD-R, BD-RE, BD-25, BD-50, and regular DVDs like DVD-5, DVD-9, DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL. With amazing editing tools, you can trim your video, crop video playing region, create DVD menu, add subtitle/audio track/watermark, create several titles in one disc, adjust image settings, preview video and take a snapshot.
Other Features Include:
- Provides rich DVD menu templates in different styles for easy Blu-ray DVD menu creation.
- Engineered with NVIDIA CUDA accelerating technology for enhanced performance.
- Power management options are available for portable computers.
- Trim a clip by sliding the pointer to the spots where your clip starts and ends. Output the merged clips into one file.
- Add subtitles and audio track to your self-created camera videos and no-subtitle/audio videos.
- Crop video playing screen to remove commercial logos, comments or others; input text title and attach picture watermark to your video; adjust saturation, contrast, brightness.
- Preset an after done action to release you from waiting, including shut down, hibernate, exit, and stand by.
- Preview the original video with the built-in player; preview the source and the edited video with effects applied in comparing windows to check results.
- Capture video images by taking snapshot and save them as JPG, PNG, or BMP format.
- Supports dual core or multi-core CPU to get the highest burning speed.
- Can set writing speed, zoom mode and the copy of burning before burning.
Ads by Google