Easily convert your Vinyl records and tapes to digital format.
VinylStudio is software dedicated to converting your records and tapes to digital format. Much easier to use than a conventional audio editor, transferring your albums to your computer is simple and straightforward. From there, play them in your favourite audio player, burn them to CD, download them onto your mobile device or stream them around your home.
There is a separate work area for each stage of the process, allowing you to focus on the task at hand, and you can switch between them quickly and easily. All editing is non-destructive – your original recordings are not changed in any way.
- Record directly to WAV, FLAC, Ogg, MP3, or AIFF format.
- Recording stops automatically at the end of the record
- Supports up to 192 kHz, 16, 24 or 32 bit
- Monitor your recording through your PC’s speakers
- Record 78’s on turntables with no 78 RPM speed setting
- Apply RIAA and other recording equalisation curves
- Lookup and edit the track listing while recording is in progress
- Filter out tape hiss, hum and rumble
- Normalisation and graphic equaliser
- Software RIAA equalisation, either during or after recording
- User-editable FFT filters
- Support for high-res file formats and recording DSD.
Ads by Google