TeraByte Drive Image Backup and Restore Suite
Backup all your hard drive’s data, programs and operating system.
TeraByte Drive Image Backup and Restore Suite provides an easy and convenient way to completely backup all your hard drive’s data, programs and operating systems. Your backups can be saved directly to external USB and FireWire™ drives, to internal or network drives, and even directly to CD, DVD, or BD. The suite includes an easy-to-use MakeDisk wizard for creating a recovery boot disk.
To restore your data, programs and operating systems back to the way they were when the backup was created, simply boot the recovery disk and restore the partition(s) or drive(s) you need to recover. It’s that easy.
As a key component, Image for Windows utilizes the technology provided by Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) or PHYLock™, an add-on component included in the suite. VSS and PHYLock™ allows you to continue using your computer while the backup is locked to a point-in-time. This eliminates the inconsistencies typically experienced while backing up a partition that is in use.
Image for Windows runs under the Windows operating system, yet it can backup or restore any partition, including those of DOS or Linux, and even partitions encrypted by third-party software.
Here are just some of the many features in this backup software:
- Total Reliability – Provides the option to verify each and every byte it backs up.
- Convenience – Runs directly from Windows and when used with the free PHYLock™ add-on, it can create a true image of the Windows partition itself, without requiring a reboot.
- Security – Your backups can be secured using simple password protection, or full 256-bit AES encryption.
- Backup Changed Data – Change only backup option allows you to backup only data that has changed since the last backup was created.
- Simple, Wizard-Driven interface – Easy to use the first time, and every time.
- Compression – Speed or size, several reliable compression options are available.
- Maximum Speed – Fast, yet reliable techniques are used to create the backups quickly.
- Optical Drive Support – You can save directly to a CD, DVD, DVD-DL, BD.
- Bootable Rescue Discs – Whenever you save directly to a CD, DVD, DVD-DL, BD, it will automatically become a bootable restore disc.
- Large drive support – GPT compatible supporting drives larger than 2TiB.
- Restore Individual Files or Folders – Using the free TBIView and TBIMount add-ons, you can view the contents of the drive image files, and optionally restore individual files or folders within them.
This software is compatible with Windows NT4, 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, Windows Server and SBS versions (NT4, 2000, 2003, 2008, 2008R2, 2011, etc.
Ads by Google