FlexiServer Productivity & Attendance Software
A web based service that enables you to track employee attendance and computer use.
FlexiServer is software for automatic employee time attendance logging. It also features additional tools for quality assurance monitoring and reporting, and works with home or remote employees. With FlexiServer you can track and monitor employee hours from a remote location. Simply have work-at-home staff or other remote employees install FlexiStation to monitor the hours put in away from the office.
Staff Management Features Include:
- Log employee time attendance automatically
- Detect breaks and idle time automatically
- Alternatively enter hours manually through a web form
- Private mode available to employees for privacy on breaks or when completing personal tasks
- Takes screenshots at regular intervals
- Logs count of keystrokes and mouse clicks
- Link hours and attendance information to payroll software
- Shows the online status of all team members
- Real time screen monitoring available for Quality Assurance
- Email monitoring can store all emails sent by employees
- Generate reports on employee application and document usage
- No extra hardware or dedicated server is required, FlexiServer can run on an HR or manager’s computer
- Works behind fire walls and routers
- Can be used over the internet or on a local network
How It Works
The manager or bookkeeper runs FlexiServer on their computer. Whenever the manager or bookkeeper wants to view reports they can log onto FlexiServer with their web browser and use the control panel.
All staff then run FlexiStation on their computers. FlexiStation runs in the background logging hours worked. Workstations will monitor hours even if the FlexiServer computer is offline, all the cached data will be sent to FlexiServer when it comes back online. FlexiStation provides employees a subset of features so they can manually enter hours, view individual reports or request time-off.
Ads by Google