CyberScrub Privacy Suite
Encrypt, Erase, Delete Files, Internet History and Protect Your Privacy.
CyberScrub Privacy Suite completely eliminates sensitive data from your computer: valuable corporate trade secrets, business plans, personal files, confidential letters, e-mail messages, Media Player/Real Player history, Web browser tracks, AutoComplete, cookies, Recent Docs, Find/Run data, and more.
Privacy Suite erases data by wiping its contents beyond recovery, destroying its name and dates and finally removing it from the disk. The software meets and exceeds the U.S. Department of Defense standards for the permanent erasure of digital information. The are lots of very useful features in this software, download and give it a free try.
- Wipe compressed files on NTFS (allows wiping from the original location of the file).
- Scramble file names and folders – destroy file attributes from FAT or MFT partitions.
- Offers wipe methods that can stop both software and hardware recovery tools from restoring the erased data.
- Completely destroys any data from previously deleted files that might still be accessible.
- Destruction of file attributes from previously “deleted” files.
- Integration with the Windows Recycle Bin: Destroy the files contained in the Recycle Bin beyond recovery.
- Integration with the Windows shell. Drag files and folders and drop them into CyberScrub Security.
- Eliminate newsgroup binaries (photos), room conversations and Instant Messages stored on your computer.
- Erases folder structures (folders with all their subfolders and files) and even entire drives.
- Delete “locked” Windows files, index.dat, the swap file and “cookies” that track your Internet history.
- Cookie management allows you to keep selected cookies.
- Supports FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, exFAT, NTFS file systems, floppy, ZIP
Ads by Google