AOMEI Backupper Standard
Backup your system, disks and files in advance and restore them easily.
AOMEI Backupper Standard is a Free, all-in-one backup, sync, recovery and clone software which is very easy to use, even if you’re not an IT expert. AOMEI Backupper enables you to easily backup your system to make a copy of all contents on your system drive, including the Windows operating system, applications and custom settings without interrupting your work.
The software also enables you to rapidly backup files to an external hard drive, such as office files, photos, videos, documents, games and programs. You can also backup multiple files on a network or NAS. Supports the backup of internal disks, external hard drives, USB flash drives and other storage devices that can be recognized by Windows.
If you just want to backup one or more specified partitions or volumes and not your entire hard disk, this free backup software allows you to backup those partitions or volumes to a compressed image file.
Set up a schedule to automatically backup system and data, especially for users who want to create backups at a lesser frequency or have multiple backup schedules (e.g. daily, weekly and monthly).
Incremental & Differential Backup
Based on a full backup, the software enables you to backup any changed or new files to save time and disk space.
Synchronize files/folders automatically with a schedule (daily, weekly or monthly) or real-time synchronize files/folders to target path.
Key Features Include:
- Backup your system and create a system image to keep Windows and applications safe.
- Backup your entire hard disk (HDD), SSD or specified partitions to create an image file.
- Backup or sync your most important files and folders on a regular basis.
- Set and forget with automatic backups, incremental/differential backups to save time and storage.
- Clone a smaller HDD to a larger HDD for disk upgrade, or clone HDD to SSD for better performance.
- [NEW] Added real-time file sync: monitor files for changes and synchronize newly added, modified or deleted files from source to target path as soon as the change has occurred.
Ads by Google