New Norton AntiVirus 2012
Adobe Photoshop CS5 Free Download
CD, DVD & Blu-Ray Duplicators from cd-writer.com
AVS DVD Copy 1.3
||OS:||Win 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP
||Submitted:||9 Jan 2007
|File Size:||24.39 MB
$29.95 USD (approx.)
AVS DVD Copy is a useful tool to make DVD copies, create DVD discs for home DVD Players and to perform other burning tasks. Copy genuine movies in the original, Hollywood-like quality, give new life for corrupted DVD discs, write Blu-Ray/DVD/CD data discs, make ISO Image of your movies and burn it later whenever you want, as many times as you need.
The program supports a wide range of media types (CD-R/RW, DVD+/-R, DVD+/-RW, DVD-RAM, Double/Dual Layer DVD and the latest Blu-ray technology BD-R and BD-RE) and CD/DVD drives. With the simple and intuitive interface you can perform all tasks quickly and easily.
AVS DVD Copy Features:
- Copy genuine movies in the original quality. Make a quick 1:1 copy with only 2 button clicks.
- Create a DVD disc for home DVD Player.
- Make a new movie copy out of DVD disc with corrupted structure. Restore any DVD that no longer plays in your home DVD-Player.
- Write your data to CD, DVD and even Blu-ray Discs quickly and easily.
- Select what to copy: only the movie or the entire DVD together with menus and extras. No audio and video quality loss!
- AVS DVD Copy will automatically set the best video and audio settings and compress DVD to fit the disc if the size is too large!
- Make music CD copies! Use all-in-one tool for various backup needs.
- Copy DVD to PC and burn it later whenever you want, as many times as you need.
- Available in English, French, German, Spanish and Italian.
- Supports CD-R/RW, DVD+/-R, DVD+/-RW, DVD-RAM, Double/Dual Layer DVD and the latest Blu-ray technology BD-R and BD-RE.
- Use any CD/DVD recording drives. Designed and tested for IDE, SATA, SCSI, USB, and Firewire drives, works easily with most of them.
This download is the free trial version of AVS DVD Copy. The full version can be purchased for around $29.95 USD.